This high-performance device is a reasonable alternative at a lower cost to the majority-tor, IR” on” and low battery indicators, excess light exposure cut-off sensor and many other features.
The model is assembled with the highest quality Image Intensifier Tube Generation 3, power supply with built-in bright flash protection (with automatic brightness gain regulation).
The unit may be combined with 3x, 5x or 8x magnifier lenses to extend the viewing capability further.
1. Night vision goggles can be head-strap mounted for hands-free operation when used with a mask (in a set). Lightweight and comfort mask allows adjusting goggles to eyes position. Flip-flop mechanism assures easy, unobstructed vision.
2. Operating mode switch and batteries compartment cover are easy to use even when operating in gloves.
3. The angle of IR illumination totally assures a field of view (controlled under assembling).
4. The goggles are performed as corrosion-proof.
5. Low battery indicator.
6. «IR-on» indicator.
7. Allows hands-free operation. High safety of mounting blocks and adjusting mechanisms.
1. Night Vision Goggles
2. Head strap mount
3. Carrying Case
4. Shoulder strap
5. Lens paper
6. User Manual
|Generation Image Intensifier Tube||3|
|Resolution (lp/mm)||57 - 64|
|Optical magnification||1 X|
|Lens system||26.8 mm : F 1.2|
|Detection quarter moon||up to 275 m|
|Detection cloud cover||up to 240 m|
|Recognition quarter moon||up to 225 m|
|Recognition cloud cover||up to 150 m|
|Identification||up to 90 m|
|Focus range, m||0,25÷∞|
|Diopter Adjustment||-6 ÷ +5|
|Signal to Noise||>23|
|Supply voltage, V (CR123A)||3|
|Auto-off under 40 Lux||Yes|
|Auto-on under 10 Lux||Yes|
|Auto-off when mount be Flip-flop||Yes|
|Auto-on when mount be flip-down||Yes|
|Active performance period without IR illumination, min, hours||80|
|Active performance period with IR illumination, min, hours||40|
|IR effective distance (m)||30|
|Interpupillary Adjustment, mm||57÷73|
|Output pupil diameter, mm||15|
|Operating resource, hours||10000|
|Operating Temperature Range ° С||-40 to 55|
|Relative Humidity at 25°С||98%|
Detection and Recognition parameters were obtained during the quarter moon.
RONGLAND reserves the right to improve the specification and/or design without any notice. Some of parameters like RANGE may vary depending on the user, light, contrast, environmental conditions and set up.